Last Updated: January 9, 2024
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files stored on your device (computer, tablet, mobile phone) by a website. They hold a modest amount of data specific to a particular client and website and can be accessed either by the web server or the client’s computer.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
Types of Cookies We Use
- Essential Cookies: These are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services.
- Performance Cookies: These allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site.
- Functionality Cookies: These are used to recognize you when you return to our website and enable us to personalize our content for you.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies