Last Updated: January 9, 2024
At Central Maryland Roofing, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect the same from our users. This Copyright Policy outlines the measures we take to protect our own intellectual property and the steps we follow in addressing allegations of copyright infringement.
- All content published on [insert website URL], including text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, digital downloads, and software, is the property of Central Maryland Roofing or its content suppliers and is protected by international copyright laws.
Use of Material
- The material on our website is provided for personal, non-commercial use only. You may not use, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, display, modify, or create derivative works from any material without prior written consent from Central Maryland Roofing.
- If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and posted on our site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- Your contact information, including address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- Upon receipt of a valid infringement claim, Central Maryland Roofing will take appropriate actions under the applicable copyright laws. This may include removing or disabling access to the allegedly infringing material.
Revisions to This Policy
- Central Maryland Roofing reserves the right to modify this Copyright Policy at any time. We encourage visitors to frequently check this page for any changes.